Japan Standard Supermarket Using Container Injection Mold
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5,400 US $5,200|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||with PE Plastic Packed Then Into The Wooden Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: L-133
- Surface Finish Process: Polishing
- Plastic Material: PA66+GF
- Application: Car, Household Appliances, Furniture, Commodity, Electronic, Home Use, Hardware
- Design Software: Pro-E
- Certification: ISO, SGS
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Mould Life: 500,000~1,000,000 Shot
- Experience We Have: 15 Years
- Trademark: can be customized
- Origin: Dongguan, Guangdong Province
- Shaping Mode: Injection Mould
- Mould Cavity: Single Cavity
- Process Combination Type: Progressive Die
- Runner: Hot Runner
- Installation: Fixed
- Standard: DME
- Gate: Pin Point Gate
- Cavity: Custom Cavity
- Hardness of Steel: 28-50HRC
- Specification: ISO& SGS standard
- HS Code: 8480710090
Japan standard supermarket using container injection mold
|product name||Plastic injection product|
|plastic material||HIPS ABS, PC, PP, PS, POM, PMMA,PE,AS,PPSN,PBT,PA66,PC/ABS.etc|
|color||white, black, red, blue..et. according to customer's requirement|
|color compare standard||Pantong, RAL..|
|sureface treatment||powder coating, polishing, chrome plating, mirror polishing|
|Specification checking||Caliper, Quick checking tools, Needle gauge tools, Straightedge®ulatory teeth..ect.|
|injection machies equipments||According to product precision to choice the different model|
80T,120T,250T,450T,800T injection machine
|Inspection||100% inspection by QC, QA before shipping.|
|Package||1. inner plastic bags with foam, outer for cartoon or wooden cases with good protect;|
2. according to customer's requirement
|Applications||All kinds of cars spare part , machinery, home appliance, electronic products, medical devices, stationery, computers, power switches, miniature switches, architecture, commodity and A/V equipment, hardware and plastic molds, sports equipment and gifts, and more.|
|File Format||Solidworks,Pro/Engineer,Auto CAD,PDF,JPG|
|deliver way||DHL, Fedex, TNT, UPS, DDU, by sea, by air..ect.|
|lead time||normaly 3-10days, just according to order quantity.|
|quality contorl system||ISO9001: 2008, SGS, RoHS|
|Payment term||50%down pay, balacne payment before shipping|
Mold Construction details
Mold cost . There are several known procedures for caculating the economical number of cavities. Unfortunately they are so varied that it is impossible to condense them .
Efficient production of the most diverse injection-mold parts depends primarily on the injection mold . The durability od the molds depends on their care and treatment .Since the moving components and the cavity of the mold are always hardened and ground, they should produce between 500,000 and 1000,000,000 shots .
Basic Mold Construction Operating Principle
Basically the injection mold consists of two halves. One mold half contains the sprue bushing and runner system, the other half houses the ejection system. The molded part is located at the parting line .
2) Single or multicavity Molds
To set up a calculation conceiving the choice of cavities in an injection mold requires accurate knowledge of the material to be processed ,of the injection-molding machine and of the molds. The mold costs increase with the rising number of cavities and the relative machine costs decrease.
3) The production time required for a given molded part depends on the wall thickness, the injection speed, the recovery rate, the time required to cool the molded material, the cooling capacity of the mold and the necessary incidental time such as duration of presure holding time ,ejection time,delay time, etc.
4) Therefore the decision concerning the number of cavities to be determined depends on :
1). Size of order ( number of molded parts in connection with delivery time);
2).shape of the molded parts (size,quality requirements)
About the questions on the mould
Q. I have an idea for a new product, but don't know if it can be manufactured. Can you help?
A. Yes! We are always happy to work with potential customers to evaluate the technical feasibility of your idea or design and we can advise on materials, tooling and likely set-up costs.
Q. What are the advantages to having my parts manufactured locally?
A. Longeron can offer quick reaction times to any changes in specification, batch size or material. We can ship small or large quantities anywhere in Europe overnight to accommodate unforeseen changes in demand.
Q. My components have already been developed on CAD. Can you use the drawings?
A. Yes! DWG, DXF, IGES, Solidworks and Rhino files can all be used to generate quotes, models and mould tools - this can save time and money in producing your parts.
Q. Can I test my idea/component before committing to mould tool manufacture?
A. Yes, we can use CAD drawings to make models for design and functional evaluations.
Q. What type of plastic is best for my design/component?
A. Materials selection depends on the application of your design and the environment in which it will function. We will be happy to discuss the alternatives and suggest the best material.
Q. What type of mould tool do I need?
A. Mould tools can be either single cavity (one part at a time) or multi-cavity (2, 4, 8 or 16 parts at a time). Single cavity tools are generally used for small quantities, up to 10, 000 parts per year whereas multi-cavity tools are for larger quantities. We can look at your projected annual requirements and recommend which would be best for you.
Q. Ok, I've decided to go ahead with my project. How long will it take to get my parts?
A. It can take 3-6 weeks to have the mould tool manufactured depending on the part's complexity and the number of impressions (single or multi). After we have received final approval by you of the new tool, you can expect delivery of parts within 3-5 days.
Advantages of us:
1. Competitive price for injection mold
2. Quality, reliability and long product life.
3. Excellence design.
4. Rich experience in the design and manufacturer of plastic injection mould.
5. Customer's 2D, 3D drawing or samples are welcomed.
6. We will provide you the quotation forPlastic Injection Mould ASAP when we receive your inquiry.
7. You can use your own design or chose our design.
8. If you are not satisfied with the first sample, we will modify the mould until meet your satisfactory.
We will provide the plastic injection mould with the following details:
- Customer design service.
- Mold making.
- Manufacturing process control.
- Mold flow analysis service available!
- Reverse mold engineering.
- Customer molding & assembly.
- Cold runner mold and hot runner mold (MoldMaster, Incoe, Masterflow, LKM, Yudo system…etc)
- Products Designing & Manufacturing.
- Rapid Prototyping
- Plastic Moulds Designing & Manufacturing.
- Plastic Injection Molding
- Product Treatment & Product Assembling
- OEM/ODM is welcomed.
--High Precision Mould
-Home Appliance Mould
-Pipe fitting Mould
Die Casting Mould
|Supplier Company Name||Dongguan Longeron-mold Technology Co;Ltd.|
|Made-in-China Supplier Member ID||Longeron-mold|
|Company Address||No.5 Qingzhang road(next to Qingxi bus station),Qingxitown Dongguan City,Guangdong province,China.|
|Contact Person||Susie Xu|