Office Using Plastic Air Grille Cover Molding for Air Condition
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,900 US $1,800|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||with PE Plastic Packed Then Into The Wooden Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: l-1053
- Surface Finish Process: Electroplating
- Plastic Material: PC
- Application: Car, Household Appliances, Commodity, Electronic, Home Use, Hardware
- Design Software: AutoCAD
- Certification: ISO
- Customized: Customized
- Mould Life: 500,000~1,000,000 Shot
- Experience We Have: Over 15 Years
- Trademark: can be customized
- Origin: Dongguan, Guangdong Province
- Shaping Mode: Injection Mould
- Mould Cavity: Multi Cavity
- Process Combination Type: Single-Process Mode
- Runner: Hot Runner
- Installation: Fixed
- Standard: PUNCH
- Gate: Pin Point Gate
- Cavity: Custom Cavity
- Hardness of Steel: 28-50HRC
- Specification: ISO&SGS standard
- HS Code: 8480710090
Model NO.: Plastic injection mould
Shaping Mode: Injection Mould
Installation: Semi Fixed
Process Combination Type: Single-Process Mode
Mould: Plastic Injection Mould
Experience: 15 Years
Certificate: ISO9001: 2008, SGS
Gate: Pin Point Gate
Cavity: Custom Cavity
Color: Custom Color
Application1: Electronic Mould
Application2: Car Mould
Application3: Medical Mould
Q. I have an idea for a new product, but don't know if it can be manufactured. Can you help?
A. Yes! We are always happy to work with potential customers to evaluate the technical feasibility of your idea or design and we can advise on materials, tooling and likely set-up costs.
Q. What are the advantages to having my parts manufactured locally?
A. Vertex can offer quick reaction times to any changes in specification, batch size or material. We can ship small or large quantities anywhere in Europe overnight to accommodate unforeseen changes in demand.
Q. My components have already been developed on CAD. Can you use the drawings?
A. Yes! DWG, DXF, IGES, Solidworks and Rhino files can all be used to generate quotes, models and mould tools - this can save time and money in producing your parts.
Q. Can I test my idea/component before committing to mould tool manufacture?
A. Yes, we can use CAD drawings to make models for design and functional evaluations.
Q. What type of plastic is best for my design/component?
A. Materials selection depends on the application of your design and the environment in which it will function. We will be happy to discuss the alternatives and suggest the best material.
Q. What type of mould tool do I need?
A. Mould tools can be either single cavity (one part at a time) or multi-cavity (2, 4, 8 or 16 parts at a time). Single cavity tools are generally used for small quantities, up to 10, 000 parts per year whereas multi-cavity tools are for larger quantities. We can look at your projected annual requirements and recommend which would be best for you.
Q. Ok, I've decided to go ahead with my project. How long will it take to get my parts?
A. It can take 3-6 weeks to have the mould tool manufactured depending on the part's complexity and the number of impressions (single or multi). After we have received final approval by you of the new tool, you can expect delivery of parts within 3-5 days.
Advantages of us:
1. Competitive price for injection mold
2. Quality, reliability and long product life.
3. Excellence design.
4. Rich experience in the design and manufacturer of plastic injection mould.
5. Customer's 2D, 3D drawing or samples are welcomed.
6. We will provide you the quotation forPlastic Injection Mould ASAP when we receive your inquiry.
7. You can use your own design or chose our design.
8. If you are not satisfied with the first sample, we will modify the mould until meet your satisfactory.
We will provide the plastic injection mould with the following details:
- Customer design service.
- Mold making.
- Manufacturing process control.
- Mold flow analysis service available!
- Reverse mold engineering.
- Customer molding & assembly.
- Cold runner mold and hot runner mold (MoldMaster, Incoe, Masterflow, LKM, Yudo system…etc)
- Products Designing & Manufacturing.
- Rapid Prototyping
- Plastic Moulds Designing & Manufacturing.
- Plastic Injection Molding
- Product Treatment & Product Assembling
- OEM/ODM is welcomed.
--High Precision Mould
-Home Appliance Mould
-Pipe fitting Mould
Die Casting Mould
More information for the Plastic Injection Mould, please feel free to contact us.
|Supplier Company Name||Dongguan Longeron-mold Technology Co;Ltd.|
|Made-in-China Supplier Member ID||Longeron-mold|
|Company Address||No.5 Qingzhang road(next to Qingxi bus station),Qingxitown Dongguan City,Guangdong province,China.|
|Contact Person||Susie Xu|